MasterFlow 928 A high strength and versatile non-shrink cementitious grout
Formerly: MASTERFLOW 928T
How does MasterFlow 928 work?
MasterFlow 928 is a ready to use product in powder form, which requires only the on-site addition of water to produce a non-shrink grout of predictable performance.
Complies with CRD-C 621 and ASTM C1107 - Grade C
What is MasterFlow 928 used for?
MasterFlow 928 is formulated for use at any consistency from fluid to damp-pack, and may be used with confidence for bedding, grouting and precision bearing operations such as:
- Gas or steam turbines
- Crane rails
- Milling machines
- Precast elements
- Anchor bolts
- Suitable for use in bridge bearing applications
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 928?
MasterFlow 928 provides the user with the following advantages:
- Adjustable consistency.
- Proven and predictable performance.
- Excellent workability retention even at high ambient temperatures.
- High bond strength to steel and concrete.
- Early strength development even at fluid consistency.
- Good fatigue and impact resistance.
- Micro silica content enhances strength and durability.
- Can be extended by the addition of 5-13mm clean washed aggregate when large volume void filling is required - MasterEmaco FL 100 aggregate supplied in 20kg bags.