MasterRoc® MP 320 – Solvent-free, low viscosity, hydrophilic grout for rock injection and consolidation of sandy and silty strata
Formerly: MEYCO MP 320
How does MasterRoc MP 320 work?
MasterRoc MP 320 is a one-component injection system for the following applications:
- Pre-injection grouting for underground application
- Post injection
- Ground improvement
- Water ingress reduction
- Slope stabilization
Due to the hydrophilic nature of the product, the adhesion is also good on wet surfaces, and the non-foaming product contains neither solvents nor toxic components.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 320?
- Very low viscosity
- Good bonding to wet surfaces
- No environmental impact
How does MasterRoc MP 320 benefit customers?
- As the product is non-aggressive, it provides improved working safety
- Controlled gel time with the use of an accelerator
- Simple mixing and pumping equipment as used with cementitious grouts can be used