MasterRoc® ACP 130 – Anti-clay-polymer for earth pressure balance tunnel boring machines (TBM)
Formerly: RHEOSOIL 130
How does MasterRoc ACP 130 work?
MasterRoc ACP 130 is specially designed to reduce the clogging and adhesion effects of clayey soils and clays that have a very high plasticity index. It can be injected at the cutterhead, working chamber and screw conveyer and creates a stable foam that can be used with standard foam generators installed on earth pressure balance (EPB) machines.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc ACP 130?
- Reduces clogging and adhesion effects on the cutterhead.
- Creates a plastic soil material, which can be easily excavated and transported.
- Is manufactured from natural, renewable resources.
How does MasterRoc ACP 130 benefit TBM Contractors?
- Helps to avoid re-agglomeration of clay particles.
- Reduces cutterhead torque.
- Increases TBM speed.
Brochure - Injection: MasterRoc® ACP 130
Brochure - Metro
Brochure - TBM: MasterRoc® ACP 130
Brochure Ground Construction Solutions: MasterRoc® ACP 130
Brochure Sprayed Concrete: MasterRoc® ACP 130