MasterRoc ACP 211 - Anti-clay agent for use in soft ground tunneling applications
Formerly: Rheosoil 211
How does MasterRoc ACP 211 work?
MasterRoc ACP 211 anti-clay agent is a liquid product designed to combat the problematic effects of heavy clay soils in soft ground tunneling.
Recommended for use:
- Soft ground tunneling applications
What are the unique features of MasterRoc ACP 211?
- Improves and homogenizes soil consistency
- Reduces stickiness of difficult soils
- Environmentally-preferable material
- Compatible with BASF’s line of SLP soil conditioning foams and polymers
How does MasterRoc ACP 211 benefit contractors?
- Reduces overall cutter head torque
- Effectively reduces blockages in cutter heads, working chamber, and muck transfer system
- Increases advance rate and lowers maintenance costs
BASF Construction Chemicals Product Reference Guide_2018
Below Ground Construction Solutions Brochure
Brochure - Injection
Brochure - Metro
Brochure - Sprayed Concrete