MasterRoc BSG 1 - Main bearing sealant for tunnel boring machines
Formerly: MEYCO BSG1
How does MasterRoc BSG 1 work?
MasterRoc BSG 1 is an extruder sealant for tunnel boring machines. It effectively protects the main bearing and prevents water, soil, and dust from entering into the main bearing sealing. It is formulated to resist high water and ground pressures, and has excellent lubrication and pumping properties as well as excellent adhesion to all surfaces.
MasterRoc BSG 1 extruder sealant is highly biodegradable and is based on renewable raw materials.
Recommended for use in:
- TBM tunneling
What are the unique features and benefits of MasterRoc BSG 1?
- Excellent sealing properties
- Excellent anti-washout properties
- Excellent adhesion to any metal or concrete surfaces
- Excellent pumping and lubricating properties
- ‘Bio-sealant’ entirely based on renewable or natural raw materials
Brochure - Injection: MasterRoc BSG 1
Brochure - Injection materials
Brochure - Metro
Brochure - Solutions for Road and Rail: MasterRoc BSG 1
Brochure - TBM: MasterRoc BSG 1