MasterRoc® HCA 10 – Cement hydration control system for wet and dry sprayed concrete, grouting and cement injection
Formerly: DELVO CRETE STABILIZER
How does MasterRoc HCA 10 work?
MasterRoc HCA 10 is a high quality, liquid, non-chloride chemical admixture which can be used with dry and wet concrete mixes to control the dynamics of cement hydration. It delays hydration by suspending the hydration process and enables re-activation hours or even days later with no loss of quality in the hardened sprayed concrete. It is ideally suited for applications in:
- Tunneling and mining
- Temporary and permanent support
- Slope stabilization
- Annulus grouting (TBM)
- Cementitious injection systems
What are the unique features of MasterRoc HCA 10?
- Keeps concrete mixes workable for up to 3 days.
- Complete use of wet and dry mixes – no waste disposal.
- Provides considerable reduction of rebound and dust.
How does MasterRoc HCA 10 benefit customers?
- Fully flexible delivery options for sprayed concrete mixes.
- No cleaning of pumps or pipes during work interruptions.
- Time and cost saving.
BASF Construction Chemicals Product Reference Guide_2018
Below Ground Construction Solutions Brochure
Brochure - Injection
Brochure - Metro
Brochure - Sprayed Concrete