MasterRoc MF 507 - High-performance plasticizing and water-reducing admixture for mine backfill mixes
Formerly: MEYCO Minefill 507
How does MasterRoc MF 507 work?
MasterRoc MF 507 is a ready-to-use high-range water-reducing admixture. MasterRoc MF 507 admixture is particularly effective in improving the consistency of the backfill mixtures. This is accomplished by providing unparalleled slump retention without compromising early-age compressive strength development and setting time. Workability retention helps to maintain more consistent performance from batch to batch, thereby improving operational efficiencies. Backfill produced with MasterRoc MF 507 admixture maintains slump significantly longer than backfill made with other high-range water-reducing admixtures. This slump retention is achieved without affecting rate of hardening or early-age compressive strength development.
Recommended for use in:
- Backfill requiring high early compressive strength development
- Backfill where high flowability, increased stability and durability are needed
- Backfill with varying water reduction requirements (5-40%)
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MF 507?
- Reduced water content
- Superior slump retention
- Optimum setting time
- Dosage flexibility
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MF 507?
- Consistency in operations
- Optimized mixture costs
- Excellent early-age strength development
- High ultimate strengths
- Ability to attain difficult combinations of high-early and late-age compressive strengths
- Increased productivity
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Less QC support
- Workability retention without retardation
Brochure - Injection: MasterRoc MF 507
Brochure - Metro
Brochure - TBM: MasterRoc MF 507
Brochure Ground Construction Solutions: MasterRoc MF 507
Brochure Sprayed Concrete: MasterRoc MF 507