MasterRoc MF 701 - High-performance backfill admixture
Formerly: MEYCO MF 701
How does MasterRoc MF 701 work?
MasterRoc MF 701 ready-to-use, non-chloride liquid admixture is used for making more uniform and predictable high-performance backfill. MasterRoc MF 701 admixture retards or stabilizes setting time by controlling the hydration of Portland cement and other cementitious materials to facilitate pumping and placing operations. It can be used to stabilize cement slurries for cemented rock fills, hydraulic and paste backfills.
Recommended for use in:
- Stabilization of cement slurries for cemented rock fills
- Stabilization of paste, high-density and hydraulic fills
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MF 701?
- Reduced water content
- Controlled setting time characteristics
- Improved slump and flow characteristics
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MF 701?
- A longer working and retention time of the fill (open time), which can be controlled by the dosage rate
- Provides flexibility in the scheduling of backfilling operations
- Dramatically reduces potential of pipe blockages due to control of cement hydration and setting time
- Up to 25% increase in batches per day
- Up to 45% decrease in flushing of pipes
- Provides the opportunity for “Hot Change” between shifts
- Reduces piping replacement costs
- Reduces pressure losses and enables longer transportation distances
- Improved reliability of fill delivery and increased production
- Increased in-situ compressive strength
- Mix optimization and/or cost savings by binder reduction (cement/slag cement/fly ash)
- Cleaner mixing and agitator tanks
- Easier maintenance
BASF Construction Chemicals Product Reference Guide_2018
Below Ground Construction Solutions Brochure
Brochure - Injection
Brochure - Metro
Brochure - Sprayed Concrete