MasterRoc MP 355 - Highly-reactive, two-component polyurethane injection resin
Formerly: MEYCO MP 355
How does MasterRoc MP 355 work?
MasterRoc MP 355 is a two-component, solvent-free polyurethane injection resin specifically designed for stopping rapid water flow and ground stabilization.
Recommended for use in:
- Control of high volume water ingress
- Stabilization of fractured rock, sands and gravels, and land-fill materials
- Void filling
- Repair of concrete structures
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 355?
- When in contact with water, the product forms a rigid foam. In the absence of water, the product reacts and forms a stiff, rubber-like material
- Fast-reacting material where structural strength or rigidity is required
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 355?
- Reacts either with or without water. This is a significant safety advantage as the material will always be cured
- Modification of the reaction can be achieved using an accelerator and a thixotropic agent, which are supplied separately to Component A
Brochure - Injection: MasterRoc MP 355
Brochure - Metro
Brochure - TBM: MasterRoc MP 355
Brochure Ground Construction Solutions: MasterRoc MP 355
Brochure Sprayed Concrete: MasterRoc MP 355