MasterRoc SA 160 - Alkali-free, liquid high-performance set accelerator for sprayed concrete
Formerly: MEYCO SA 160
How does MasterRoc SA 160 work?
MasterRoc SA 160 admixture is a high-performance alkali-free shotcrete accelerator for use in the wet-mix spraying process. It is a liquid additive whose dosage can be varied to the desired setting and hardening times.
MasterRoc SA 160 admixture meets the requirements of ASTM C 1141/C 1141M, Types I /II, Grade 9, Class A.
Recommended for use in:
- Temporary and permanent rock support in tunnels
- Rock support in mining
- In poor ground conditions
- Slope stabilization
- Also suitable for acceleration of cementitious grouts, such as that used in TBM tunnel linings, cement grout injection and foam concrete backfill operations.
- Rock support
- Wet shotcrete mixtures
What are the unique features of MasterRoc SA 160?
- Ability to construct thick sprayed concrete linings via layered application during one construction sequence
- Good early strength development and continual early-age strength development
- Good long-term strength and durability
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SA 160?
- Easy handling, as well as easy and efficient addition to the sprayed concrete
- Little dust and, therefore, a better working environment and improved worker safety
- Reduces required handling precautions, improving economics
Brochure - Injection: MasterRoc SA 160
Brochure - Injection materials
Brochure - Metro
Brochure - Solutions for Road and Rail: MasterRoc SA 160
Brochure - TBM: MasterRoc SA 160