MasterRoc® SA 545 – Alkali-free, non-caustic and non-toxic high performance powder accelerator for dry-mix sprayed concrete
Formerly: MEYCO SA 545
How does MasterRoc SA 545 work?
MasterRoc SA 545 is a high performance alkali-free, non-caustic and non-toxic powder accelerator for use in the dry-mix sprayed concrete process. It is specially designed for temporary and permanent ground support in tunneling and mining, slope stabilization and repair works. It is suitable for all applications where high early strength, high final strength and very thick sprayed concrete layers are required.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc SA 545?
- Dosage can be varied to the desired setting and hardening times.
- Limits the decrease of final strength.
- Improves durability as compared to mixes with traditional accelerators.
- Reduces salt content in leaching water.
How does MasterRoc SA 545 benefit customers?
- Overhead layer thickness of 10-15 cm in a single application.
- Rapid work process.
- Provides an improved working environment.
- Good early strength development
Brochure - Injection: MasterRoc® SA 545
Brochure - Metro
Brochure - TBM: MasterRoc® SA 545
Brochure Ground Construction Solutions: MasterRoc® SA 545
Brochure Sprayed Concrete: MasterRoc® SA 545