MasterRoc SLF 47 - Soil-conditioning foam for tunnel boring machines
Formerly: MEYCO SLF 47
How does MasterRoc SLF 47 work?
MasterRoc SLF 47 is a highly eco-compatible polymer-reinforced foaming agent especially designed for soil conditioning in tunnel boring machines.
Recommended for use:
MasterRoc SLF 47 liquid foaming agent is recommended for soft ground tunneling with tunnel boring machines.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc SLF 47?
- Based on renewable materials
- Improves soil plasticity
- Reduces permeability and increases sealing of the face
- Creates plastic deformation properties in the soil, which provide an even and controlled support pressure and increased face stability
- Lowers inner friction and abrasiveness of the soil at the cutterhead as well as at the screw conveyor
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SLF 47?
- Reduces power consumption
- Enables quick soil extraction
- Reduces wear
- Compatible with highest environmental standards
- Promotes easier ‘mucking’
Brochure - Injection: MasterRoc SLF 47
Brochure - Metro
Brochure - TBM: MasterRoc SLF 47
Brochure Ground Construction Solutions: MasterRoc SLF 47
Brochure Sprayed Concrete: MasterRoc SLF 47