Technologies - Waterproofing & Water Management
An innovative approach to tunnel waterproofing
MasterSeal 345 offers an innovative approach towaterproofinginunderground construction. Designed for ease of application, the spray appliedwaterproofingmembranesmake up a continuouswaterproofingsystem and are formulated to work in combination withsprayed concreteand in-situ concrete to facilitate the construction of composite structures.
The waterproofing properties of the system result from the excellent bonding properties between the membrane and the concrete, preventing migration of water along the concrete-membrane interfaces on either side of the membrane. MasterSeal is also ideally suited to underground structures with complex geometries and can be used with most tunnel designs.
MasterSeal has the following advantages:
- A reliablewaterproofingcomposite system for complex geometries.
- Reduced total construction time and costs.
- Reduced maintenance and operational costs.
- Compatible with other conventional waterproofing systems.
- Enables efficienttunnel refurbishmentthrough a thin layer of thickness.
- Simple and safe application.
Please contact us at: +234 1 4607480 or email@example.com